So guys, a couple of inquiries are coming in asking how to participate when you are from outside Indonesia. We’re sorry we’re not prepared about this from the start since we did not know the word will got out that far 🙂
Well here’s what you can do:
1. Singapore Airlines provides flights from Singapore to Bandung through its SilkAir Airlines. So you can fly in from say, Sydney to Bandung. Your booking agent/online ticketing can arrange that.
2. You can get a taxi from the Bandung airport to The Padma Hotel (Google Map here). It’s a premium five-star hotel, taxis will know where to go.
3. If your passport is not from an ASEAN country, you need to get a visa on arrival. Details here. Details spesific for Bandung arrivalshere
4. You will definetely need to book extra nights (prior and after the event), preferebly also on The Padma to keep you fresh. Our sales girls can help you with that (their contact info at the bottom of this post)
5. If you decide to come in through Jakarta, Bandung is a 2-3 hours drive, depends on traffic. We can arranged a chauffeured private van to drive you from the airport all the way to The Padma (costs around US$70 one way). Ask this to our girls.
6. We can arrange a bank transfer or a PayPal transaction for the payment.
7. Be warned though, the workshop is going to be held in Indonesian, even though there’s going to be a lot of mashed up of english jargons and phrases throughout the event.
Feel free to ask any questions to our girls, who are standing by: Kinsky at 0819 08777700, Faustine at 0811 9931171, and Evy at 0816 139 1059